Originally built as a gas station, the Cape Veterinary Clinic has been an existing practice at this location since 1958. It was originated by Dr. Ladd Hildebrand, and then purchased in 1972 by Drs. Eric and Carol Robison, who laid the foundation for our community oriented practice. Dr. Davis began working with the Robisons in 2003, so when they were looking to retire, they didn’t have to look far for someone they trusted to purchase the clinic. In 2007 Dr. Davis and Dr. Flahive became the new owners of the Cape Vet Clinic.
With our increasing clientele, it became important to Drs. Davis and Flahive to accommodate the needs of our growing practice, so in 2010 they embarked on a three year renovation project. Their goal was simple: to become a more comfortable and modern facility to better serve the needs of our patients. By remodeling the old building and adding over 2,000 square feet, our new facility now has three exam rooms, a surgical suite, a large pharmacy and lab, an X-RAY room, a kennel, and a spacious reception and waiting area.Click here to see images from our renovations.