COVID-19 Updates and Precautions
In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning December 21st, 2021, we will allow only one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
- Masks are not mandatory, but strongly encouraged per the Maine CDC.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
- Our lobby area is large enough that if you have more than one person coming to the appointment, we ask that the rest of your party stays in the lobby or car and practices social distancing from other clients/patients.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (207)799-2188, or email us at [email protected]