Veterinary Surgery Near Me
Our standard surgeries include spaying, neutering, and soft-tissue surgeries, which most commonly includes mass removals, bladder stone removals, and laceration and bite wound repairs. We may refer some of our patients recovering from extensive surgeries, such as gastrointestinal foreign bodies, to an emergency clinic where they can receive round-the-clock care.
While here for veterinary surgery, your pet will receive:
- Safe administration of anesthesia
- Close monitoring of vital signs, including heart rate, blood pressure, oxygenation, and temperature
- Comfort- we provide blankets and bedding for their recovery in the kennel
- Appropriate pain medication, which is given both prior to and after surgery for your pet’s ease and comfort
- After surgery, the doctor or technician who assisted in your pet’s procedure will discharge your pet. At that time they will discuss your pet’s progress and instruct you on how to manage your pet’s post-surgical care and recovery.